Over 20 families sacked as gas cylinder explodes in Delta community [PHOTOS]

A fire outbreak has rendered over 20 families homeless following the explosion of cooking gas cylinder in Opi Street by fish pond in Ugboroke community, Uvwie Local Government Area of Delta State. The fire incident, which occurred at about 3pm on Sunday, razed down a makeshift building housing the families, DAILY POST can report. It […]

Over 20 families sacked as gas cylinder explodes in Delta community [PHOTOS]...


read more...

Published By: Daily News., - Sunday, 17 March